– Real Madrid Foundation-European University of Madrid research grant delivery event. Foto RM
– Award: Paper chosen among the three best presented in the IADIS International Conference e-Society held in Lisboa. Title: e-motion1.0: a Virtual Serious Game to assess Theory of Mind in children (2013).
–Special Mention among the 15 Best Free Publications presented orally in the 61st Congress of the Spanish Pediatric Society: E-motion1.0: A virtual serious game to assess theory of mind in children with ADHD (Granada, June 2012)
– Presentation of e-motion1.0 in the Congress of Interactive Technologies and games: education, health and disability (Nottingham, UK, 25-26/10/2011)
– Participation in the World Music Society congress for the presentation of the tele-assistance project for neuromuscular disease patients (Almancil, Portugal, 19-22/10/2011)
– Conference on Myasthenia Gravis (Barakaldo, 2/06/2011)
– (watch from minute 11.42) – Spanish http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/telenorte-pais-vasco/telenorte-pais-vasco-02-06-11/1118687/
– IV National Congress of Myasthenia Gravis and Congenital Myasthenia (2-6/03/2011)
– Creativity Meeting Point in Bilbao (22-24/03/2011)
– Team presentation conference in the Hospital of Cruces (24/2/2011)
– EuroPlan Conference (5-6/11/2010)
– 13 World Muscle Society International Congress, Newcastle upon Tyne (UK), 29 sept.- 2 oct. de 2008.
– I International Symposium about psychosocial aspects of neuromuscular diseases (20-21/06/2008)
– Visit to Universidad of Jönköping-Sweden (5-7/10/2007)